Updated content coming January 15, 2018
How to Participate
- Gather a team of people from your workplace, school, organization and / or family and friends (minimum of five people).
- Appoint a team captain.
- The team captain must register the team by selecting “Create a Team” during the registration process. Select the type of team you wish to create – corporate or family,
- Fundraise online or download pledge forms and collect pledges individually and as a team.
- The team captain is responsible for collecting all pledge forms for offline pledges.
- The team captain must deliver completed and signed pledge forms to the Canadian War Museum and pick up team kits (bibs and prizes) during the following bib pick up dates:
- Friday, May 4, 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, May 5, 10 a.m to 4 p.m.
- Minimum five team members.
- Each team member must raise a minimum of $100 to qualify for prizes and t-shirt.
- Top five highest fundraising teams featured on event website, cncycle.ca
Team Prize and Trophy
In partnership with the Ottawa Citizen the top fundraising team will receive a half page, full colour ad in the Ottawa Citizen to celebrate their involvement with CN Cycle for CHEO.
To commemorate the Ottawa Citizen Team Challenge, the Ottawa Citizen awards trophies to:
- The corporate team with the highest pledges.
- The non-corporate team with the highest pledges.
Demonstrating excellence. Showing social and community responsibility. That’s what the Ottawa Citizen Team Challenge trophies are all about.
Team Captain’s Prize
All team captains that submit their team pledges and collect their team package (bibs and prizes) between Wednesday, May 3 and Friday, May 5 will be entered into a draw for a chance to win a Dromida Vista FPV Drone. View prize details here.