Updated content coming January 15, 2018
AS A VOLUNTEER, YOU’LL RECEIVE
- Breakfast: fruit, pastries, hot / cold drinks
- A special short-sleeved CN Cycle for CHEO volunteer T-shirt
- Entry into the exclusive volunteer prize draw
- Complimentary lunch at the volunteer tent
- Complimentary photo at the photo tent
- A fun time and the satisfaction of helping a great cause
Volunteer Prize Draw
All volunteers are entered into a draw to win an Apple Watch. The draw will take place at 12:00 p.m. (noon) on Sunday, May 7th.
Prize Details: Apple Watch
- Notiﬁcations. Siri. Apple Pay. Right on your wrist. Not to mention Music, Maps and phone calls. Apple Watch lets you do the things you do every day, more easily and conveniently.
- Sport 38mm silver aluminium case with white sport band
- Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
- Ambient light sensor
- Speaker and microphone
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Up to 18 hours of battery life
- Water resistant
Volunteers can register online.
A reminder email will be sent on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 re-confirming position, reporting time and date. If you have registered to volunteer and do not receive a reminder email please get in touch with the Volunteer Co-Ordinator immediately at 613-738-4279. For more information, call the CN Cycle for CHEO hotline at (613) 737-7979 or e-mail [email protected]. Your support is vital to the success of this event and is much appreciated.
Event day goes Rain or Shine – so be sure to dress for the weather! Wear your official CN Cycle T-shirt. This will ensure that volunteers remain highly visible. If extra layers of clothing are worn, please wear your T-shirt on the outside. Wear comfortable shoes. It is strongly recommended that you bring any items you may require to ensure your comfort during your shift. (i.e. jacket, hat, sunscreen, back-pack, cell phone, etc.) Please be sure to e-mail your feedback after the event to [email protected]. Your comments will help us improve the volunteer experience.
Post event: Be sure to email your feedback and provide recommendations to [email protected]