What is it?
The CN Cycle app was built to give participants a creative way to be active, set goals and have some fun!
You can track the distance you log doing any activity from now until May 2nd. The complete virtual journey is takes you from the Canadian War Museum in Ottawa to the CN Headquarters building in downtown Montreal and back to CHEO.
Along your journey, you will unlock milestones with special offers, exclusive to CN Cycle participants.
Invite your friends! Watch their progress and start some friendly competitions that will support oncology care and research at CHEO.
- First, register for CN Cycle for CHEO
- Go to the App store on your device, search for Movespring
- Download the FREE Movespring app to connect to the CN Cycle for CHEO platform.
- Sign in using your CN Cycle for CHEO username and password
- Sync your device
(Compatible with: Fitbit, Apple Watch, Android Wear OS, Garmin Activity Trackers, Misfit, Withings, iPhone w/Apple Health, Android w/Google Fit)
OR – enter your activity manually!
- Choose the CN Cycle for CHEO Challenge
- You are ready! Start your activity and begin fundraising!
Complete virtual journey – 400 kms!
MoveSpring’s Help Center can be found here. Helpful articles to get started with your account, connect a device, and more can be found below.