What is it?
The CN Cycle app was built to give participants a creative way to be active, set goals and have some fun!
You can track the distance you log doing any activity from now until May 2nd. The complete virtual journey is takes you from the Canadian War Museum in Ottawa to the CN Headquarters building in downtown Montreal and back to CHEO.
Along your journey, you will unlock milestones with special offers, exclusive to CN Cycle participants.
Invite your friends! Watch their progress and start some friendly competitions that will support oncology care and research at CHEO.
- Register for CN Cycle for CHEO.
- While logged into your CN Cycle for CHEO/DonorDrive Fundraiser Portal, click HERE to download the FREE MoveSpring app to connect to the CN Cycle for CHEO platform.
- Enter a username for your MoveSpring account.
- Sync your device (compatible with Fitbit, Apple Watch, Android Wear OS, Garmin Activity Trackers, Misfit, Withings, iPhone w/Apple Health, Android w/Google Fit) OR – enter your activity manually.
- You are ready! Start your activity and begin fundraising.
- If you have already downloaded the MoveSpring app:
- Click the SIGN UP button when viewing the MoveSpring app.
- Enter CHEO.
- Login with CN Cycle for CHEO/DonorDrive credentials.
- Then join the challenge.
Complete virtual journey – 400 kms!
MoveSpring’s Help Center can be found here. Helpful articles to get started with your account, connect a device, and more can be found below.