Canadian War Museum
1 Vimy Place
Ottawa, ON K1A 0M8
(click to enlarge)
Limited parking spaces are available at the Canadian War Museum for your convenience.
Rate: $2.75 per half hour.
Daily maximum rate: $13.
There is additional parking on streets around the Canadian War Museum.
The following parking lots are all a short cycle (approximately one kilometre) from the Canadian War Museum:
- Place de Ville, Queen and Kent
- Place du Portage, rue Maisonneuve
- Terrasses de la Chaudière, rue Eddy
- Tunney’s Pasture
- Zibi (accessed by both Booth Street and Eddy Street)
Participants are encouraged to park their vehicle at Tunney’s Pasture (Brooke Claxton Building) and ride the free shuttle bus to the event grounds at LeBreton Flats and back. Bus pick up will be located at the shuttle signs. See the designated parking lot in the map below.
Tunney’s Pasture Departures
- 8:30 a.m./ 9 a.m./ 9:30 a.m./ 9:55 a.m.
LeBreton Flats Departures
- Every 30 minutes between 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
When making your way to Tunney’s Pasture, plan your route accordingly as the event will have many road closures in place. Click here for our road closures.