Please Note! 2019 Information coming soon!
IMPORTANT NOTE! Paid registration fees are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to a donation receipt.
- Register as an individual or team online today.
- Set a personal fundraising goal and start fundraising online (fundraising profile automatically created upon registration) or offline using the pledge form.
- Pick up your bib, fundraising prizes and hand in any offline pledges with your completed pledge form on one of the following dates at the Canadian War Museum:
- May 2, 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Barney Danson Theatre)
- May 3, 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Barney Danson Theatre)
- May 4, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Barney Danson Theatre)
- May 5, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. (Barney Danson Theatre)
Looking for a fun and rewarding team activity? Gather your friends, family members or colleagues and help to raise money for oncology care and research at CHEO. Not only are you helping kids at CHEO you will be eligible for great prizes. Read more.
Get some great ideas on how to maximize your donations and keep the “fun” in fundraising! Click here to see the fundraising toolkit.