Get Started Today
- Gather a team of five people or more from your workplace, school, organization and / or family and friends.
- Appoint a team captain and determine a team fundraising goal.
- Team captain to register the team.
- Select “Create a Team” during the registration process.
- Select your team type Friends & Family Team or Workplace Team.
- All team members must register and select to join the team.
- Start fundraising as a team and individually. All funds raised by the individual team member count toward the team total!
- Recruit members to join your team.
Workplace Team Challenge
Whether you have five or 500 employees, participation in CN Cycle for CHEO is a great way to build team spirit and a sense of camaraderie among employees. Group participation in an event engages your staff and allows everyone to experience the pride and satisfaction of giving back to the community and supporting an important cause. Increase your company’s visibility by forming a corporate team and show others the meaning of corporate social responsibility.
Workplace Team Challenge Benefits
- Free Registration is available to all participants for 2021!
- Download our new 2021 CN Cycle for CHEO App! Track your distance and unlock milestones with special offers along the way!
- Logo recognition on Workplace Team Challenge banner located on website homepage and team challenge page
- Registration and fundraising presentation through virtual a meeting or at your office hosted by CHEO fundraising support team to kick off your team’s campaign. This presentation will ignite your team’s commitment, energy and engagement by educating them on the reasons to support oncology care and research at CHEO, and how their efforts will impact the lives of so many children and their families who are battling cancer in our region.
- A resource toolkit to execute your workplace team strategy, making your involvement turn key! Download now!
- Step by step instructions for staff members to easily register on your workplace team.
- Event poster and banners to assist team member recruitment and to promote fundraising activities.
- Organization or team name mentioned on CN Cycle for CHEO Facebook page in “Team Shout Out” post ($1,000 fundraising minimum)
- Support from the CHEO Foundation to answer your questions and help you reach your team goals!
- Chance to win many team fundraising prizes!
|Prize Level||Friends and Family Teams |
*up to 10 team members
* up to 10 team members
|1st Prize||$100 Bushtukah gift card for each team member||$100 Bushtukah gift card for each team member|
|2nd Prize||$75 Bushtukah gift card for each team member||$75 Bushtukah gift card for each team member|
|3rd Prize||$50 Bushtukah gift card for each team member||$50 Bushtukah gift card for each team member|
Team members are eligible for individual prizes based on fundraising. Click here for more information.